Sunday 23 January 2011

Good Times Abound

Professor Whitekettle teaches theology at nine in the morning.

I went for a walk in the snow.

Melissa puts the finishing touches on her literary masterpiece.

Out and about with the Agents in White.

Melissa has a crazy bookcase.


I visited friends in Sweden.

My Christmas present. A leather bag bought in a secondhand store. Can it get better?
I put cloves into oranges.

I decorated the Christmas tree.

We hiked into the woods.




and we found our uncle's gray house by the gray sea.



 I got stuck.

I love my sister.

We blew our breath out frosty inside the gray house by the gray sea.

I warmed myself in the car...

...and put my feet on the dashboard.


We visited my grandfather's grave.

Sofia took a bath.

I flew in a small propeller airplane from Toronto to Grand Rapids.

It snowed in Amerikat.

I wore my retainers to bed.

Erin visited. And apparently, so did Beckham.




I cleaned the kitchen

No comments: