Thursday 24 May 2012

In Red

 Do you remember that skirt I started on months ago? I finished it a while back, and I wore it on Easter Sunday. I wore it again today; I piled my hair on top of my head and read a book in a cafe, feeling very much like Anne of Green Gables.


A case full of paints


The flamingo shirt was a present to my sister--I gave her a pink scarf and pink feather earrings as part of what I found to be a hysterical 'flamingo set' to go with her flamingo earrings, but she didn't much appreciate the gesture. I didn't mind, however, as it makes a nice addition to my own wardrobe.

3 comments:

Emma Litton said...

Super lovely! I wish I was that talented at sewing. You do look very Anne of Green Gables...very romantic.

xo,
Em

Trixia said...

Both the skirt and flamingo top are very pretty. I feel inspired to start sewing again!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I'm not actually that much of a sewer, but I am so happy I was able to make this completely on my own.