Thursday 20 October 2011

Hot Diggety Dog



 Maria and I met up at Kafe Station for a chat. We've been meaning to get together for quite some time now, but circumstances have intervened and kept us apart. Did you know Maria has just started boxing lessons? She tells me she is the only girl. Did you know she is planning a blog and has written down a great many subjects to write on, which is more than I can say for myself. I am not nearly as prepared when it comes to blogging. At the end of the day I sit in bed and type away and something usually comes of it. We do, however, share an inability to make blog templates. Maria wrote her boxing coach of one day and asked if he could help design her blog. He said he knew someone.

There is a saying in Sweden: "Frisk vågat, hälften vunnit," which translates to "heartily dared, half won." In essence, just daring to try has won you half the battle.



No, not a medieval tower. The old fire station needed a place to hang their wet water hoses after a job well done. They built this tower, tall enough to dry even the longest hose.

The sun setting on the bicycle city

This chilly dog stayed warm with blankets while selling DVDs in the town square.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Frisk vågat, hälften vunnit. I like that, and put it to good use this week :)