Thursday 27 December 2012

Visitors

Pat took this picture of me at Plaza Sing

I a writing this entry on m new netbook, which I purchased in the nick of time, as the spacebar and and 'B' button had just given out on my other computer. I need to take my old one to Sim Lim Square and find a repairman as soon as possible. I purchased my netbook from the Song Brothers, where I was once again mistaken for a student. It really is too bad I can't benefit from student deals.

I have been meeting up with a steady stream of people these past few days. I celebrated Christmas with the Byrds, watched The Hobbit with friends from school, made Shirley Temples with the illustrious Rebel Shang, saw Jana Tan and Samuel, of whom the latter came bearing gifts from Sweden, and today I met up with Pat at Plaza Singapura. We went to the Soup Spoon for Simon and Garfunkel Chicken Ragout and played Tekken and Street Fighter at the arcade, which proved to be a successful lead-up to the video game inspired movie Wreck-It Ralph. (I rule at Tekken.) Tomorrow, my old friend Lauren McKnight is coming and I have to make sure to swap the deck and tidy up the place before she arrives. I haven't seen her in years.

No comments: