Tuesday 2 August 2011

Creeper

Under my Stats tab I can check online activity on my blog. One of the functions is that I can see how people arrived at my blog and which search words they used.


Now I get Elsa Beskow getting a lot of hits. She is, after all, a famous children's author. I am a bit stumped as to how 'shower in the dark with candles' brought anyone anywhere--I suppose stranger things have happened--but what really confounds me is that the top two consistently rated keywords are 'griffin' and 'Karl Sparrman.' They have stuck around for months with an unexpected tenacity.

'Griffin' could have a plausible answer. Half-bird, half-lion. All awesome. Who wouldn't want to look that up? But hey--Karl Sparrman? Either you have a secret admirer or you just like to google yourself way too much.

5 comments:

C. Lowe said...

Have you forgotten the time your power went out when we were in England? I haven't!

Karl Jonathan Sparrman said...

Whoa. That is kind of creepy, but also intriguing…

Matthew said...

That's it... going to have to see what the weirdest search that leads to your blog would be.

Unknown said...

Go for it, Matt.

Sofia said...

HAHAHA