Sunday 11 September 2011

Grattis på födelsedagen!

 Today is my brother's birthday, and therefore I dedicate this post to him. I could never have asked for a better brother--he was always kind, always forgiving, even when his little sister wanted to follow him around and do exactly as he did. Happy birthday, Joel!
























My first best friend

I could speak at length about his musical accomplishments or his love for theology, his passion for helping people, his good sense to marry a wonderful woman, but I won't.


We love you!




2 comments:

Jul said...

Happy birthday to Joel! :)
I wanted to thank you for taking the time for stopping by my blog ^^
P.s.: I love your header image!

http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

Emma Litton said...

Aww what a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your brother! I love the old family photos.

xo,
Em